Tuesday, June 1, 2010

School is Out for the Summer...


Hello everyone!!!Long time no talk. So I have been busy working at Coach and finishing up my first year as a college student. Everything went well, it was just a big stress ball at the end. I had to do a major paper, a children's book to write, on top of the finals..AUUGHHH!!The grades are still not all posted but I do know that I got an A in Child Family Studies.....cross your fingers and I will keep you posted.... School is out for now so now I can really enjoy some quality friend and family time..
As for work, I worked Memorial weekend and it was very busy. I went out with some of my co-workers on Sunday to Red Hen after work for some grub and drinks.
Well I know that was a short update..kinda tired:( sorry. We will talk later
XOXO
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment