Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert September 3rd, 2011




Hello loves....It's been waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy tooooo long...sorry I blame school and my laziness.. So, school is going ok. I just want to be done already. I get out May 26th. The weather has been super nice here and trying to work on homework is extremely difficult. I also wanted to tell everyone that I am SUPER EXCITED about seeing Ms. Taylor Swift at Arco Arena in September. I wanted to thank Aunt Mary for getting me my ticket (I REALLY APPRECIATE IT), I will be going with a work friend and another friend from school. I am thinking about possible shirt and signage ideas for the concert(let me know if you have any ideas). I cannot wait!!! Only about 122 days left!!
P.S. All images courtecy of TaylorSwift.com..gallery part of website

No comments:

Post a Comment